Hardware messaging vendor Solace Systems has rolled out the latest version of the firmware that manages its message and content routers, including new features for message eliding (conflation) at the messaging layer, router virtualization, and plug-and-play routing.
Also last week, the vendor announced an alliance with systems monitoring software provider ITRS, to integrate Solace’s Unified Messaging Platform with ITRS’s Geneos system for monitoring UMP and extracting statistics from Solace netw
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit