Nasdaq OMX, which will close its Nasdaq OMX Europe (Neuro) multilateral trading facility at the start of July, has signed a letter of intent with Börse Berlin-owned MTF Equiduct to transition Neuro clients to Equiduct’s trading platform and market data feeds. Nasdaq will discontinue its Neuro TotalView-ITCH feed, Trade feed and historical data product, but will allow the Neuro TotalView clients to switch to Equiduct’s feed.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers