Network and hosting provider BT has begun offering latency consulting services that utilize the SeaView latency monitoring system from New York-based vendor SeaNet Technologies, in a bid to meet client demand for low-latency architectures to support high-frequency trading.
BT inherited a relationship with SeaNet via its purchase of Net2S in 2007, which was a reseller of SeaView outside the US, but expanded the existing deal earlier this year following the creation of a dedicated professional ser
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit