Russian equities and derivatives exchange RTS Stock Exchange has begun distributing real-time data for two sets of electricity futures contracts, which were launched in partnership with the Moscow Energy Exchange and began trading last Monday, June 21, officials tell Inside Market Data.
RTS is providing real-time order-book data with up to 10 levels of market depth - in line with contracts listed on other RTS futures markets - for the new electricity futures data, which initially covers futures
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit