Standard and Poor's Capital IQ division has released version 5.0 of its ClariFI strategy development and portfolio analytics tool, featuring a new Screening module and a link to integrate data from its Capital IQ data platform, to meet demand from investment managers seeking to combine quantitative and fundamental analysis in their trading strategies.
Screening enables users to set up and apply rules - such as return-on-equity, market capitalization or average daily trading volume above a certai
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit