Zarina Jackson has joined Dutch consultancy and data technology vendor Screen Consultants in New York to provide relationship management and client support for the vendor's InfoMatch data expense and contract management product in North America.
Jackson was previously an account executive at rival software vendor MDSL, prior to which she was a senior auditor at exchange data audit specialist MicroRose, and a market data analyst at Jordan & Jordan, having also spent seven years in Reuters America
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II