Interactive Data is combining its DirectPlus service, which provides low-latency, hosted direct exchange feeds aimed at hedge funds, with 7Ticks, the low-latency infrastructure provider it acquired last year.
"We are merging DirectPlus in with 7Ticks," says Mark Hepsworth, president of institutional business at Interactive Data. "DirectPlus was a set of direct feed handlers located in a BT Radianz facility. Now [with 7Ticks' infrastructure], we can have multiple versions of those feed handlers i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit