Energy data provider Platts has expanded its liquefied natural gas (LNG) content with the publication of two new price markers for gas imported to Southwest and Northwest Europe, and a second daily assessment of the spot charter rate for LNG vessels to support freight calculations. Officials say the data will help increase price transparency for LNG supply between Europe and Asia-Pacific for producers, consumers and traders.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act