Swiss mobile market data vendor CarryQuote has signed a data distribution agreement with the Warsaw Stock Exchange that will provide clients with access to real-time WSE Main List data via the vendor's desktop and mobile data display applications, and enable the exchange to expand the reach of its real-time data, which is already used by 215,000 subscribers in Poland and internationally.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act