Nasdaq OMX has delayed launching two indexes originally scheduled for last week-the Premium AlphaSector Index, which is designed to outperform in rising markets and control risk in falling markets, and the Premium AlphaSector Total Return Index, which incorporates re-investment of cash dividends into its calculation. A spokesperson was unable to comment on the reason for the delay, and says the exchange has not yet scheduled a new launch date for the indexes.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit