Thomson Reuters has appointed Per-Otto Wold, chief executive and co-founder of energy and environmental analytics, news and content provider Point Carbon, as global head of growth initiatives, responsible for driving Thomson Reuters' commodities division. Thomson Reuters acquired Point Carbon two months ago (IMD, May 28). Wold, who will continue to be based in Norway, now reports to Shaun Sibley, global head of commodities and energy at Thomson Reuters.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act