Open-source software provider Collaborative Software Initiative has launched a new website, openmarketdata.org, which will serve as a development forum and storefront for its range of feed handlers and its new MDAL (Market Data Abstraction Layer) framework for integrating disparate data platforms and products.
"We will use the .org to open-source a number of feed handlers, starting with Nasdaq ITCH, and will roll out others over the summer and the rest of the year," for Level 1 and Level 2 North
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech