Low-latency data and trading infrastructure vendor Algo Technologies has bolstered its IT operations to accelerate time to market for new offerings and support an entry into providing low-latency data and trading technologies for derivatives exchanges later this year, officials say.
Algo Tech, which thus far has focused on providing low-latency access to data from equity exchanges and multilateral trading facilities in the UK, continental Europe and the US, plans to offer normalized, low-latency
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit