Data display vendor Quodd Financial Information Services is opening a new datacenter in Houston, TX, which will serve as the vendor's backup facility as well as its main development and QA testing center.
Quodd chief executive Dennis Cassidy says the vendor is currently "putting the finishing touches to" the Houston datacenter, which is scheduled to go live next week and will mirror its existing primary datacenter at Xand's Westchester facility. Currently, the vendor is only waiting for network
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent