Bloomberg has expanded its BVal equities and fixed-income valuation service with the addition of evaluated prices for over-the-counter equity, currency, credit, interest rate, inflation and commodity derivatives and structured notes, to increase transparency for its clients.
The vendor launched the Bloomberg Derivatives Valuation Service last week after a three-month beta-testing period, during which several firms already licensed the expanded service, officials say.
Clients that require valuati
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II