Netherlands-based fund management and private client advisory firms Wijs & van Oostveen and Comtessa Vermogensbeheer have rolled out Frankfurt-based market data vendor VWD's Market Manager data terminal over the past month to support growing local and international data requirements.
The two are among a handful of asset managers and private client advisors in Benelux that have in total deployed 20 positions of the product, after VWD recently added more local data to begin targeting firms in the
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse