Luca Filippa, previously head of markets analysis at the London Stock Exchange, will join index provider FTSE in September as managing director for Italy, Inside Market Data has learned. FTSE officials decline to comment on the appointment, but an LSE spokesperson confirms his departure. Filippa was head of research and development at Borsa Italiana for 10 years and held the same role for a further two years at the LSE following its purchase of the Italian exchange. He previously held economist
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act