FSMLabs, an Austin, TX-based provider of real-time systems management technology, is preparing to roll out a new high-availability capability as an optional feature for its TimeKeeper server-clock synchronization product, to maintain the accuracy of timestamps on data messages in the event of an interruption in the network or time source signals.
Several unnamed hedge funds are currently beta testing the high-availability option, which the vendor plans to make generally available around the end
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit