Charlotte, NC-based company and financial data provider Mergent is releasing a beta version of a new data API (application programming interface), to provide users with easier and faster access to the vendor's fundamental and financial data.
The vendor has tested the API internally, and is now making it available for beta testing to obtain client feedback before a general release. The initial beta version provides access to Mergent's fundamental and financials database that includes around 25 ye
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit