Trade Alert, a New York-based provider of trade data and analytics via the web and instant messaging applications, has increased the analysis options available to clients of its IM alerting tools.
Trade Alert users could previously access a "recap menu" of nine functions for analyzing trading activity in options on a stock or baskets of options within IM interfaces, including by top trades, most active options, the largest open interest changes, the top open interest positions, an option bucket
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming