The Securities Technology Analysis Center (STAC) has released the results of a survey of latency monitoring solutions among its membership, showing spending trends on monitoring, where firms believe they will need to invest, and new technologies being considered by firms.
According to the results, more than 60 percent of the 33 respondents - proprietary trading firms, brokers, hedge funds and exchanges that represent more than 90 percent of their market segments by volume - believe there is sign
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit