Jersey City, NJ-based ECN-turned-exchange Direct Edge, which last week announced its formal exchange launch, has rolled out a multicast version of its market data feed, and is using hardware ticker plants from St. Louis-based vendor Exegy to capture data from other US equity markets to identify the national best bid and offer and comply with the onward-routing requirements of Reg. NMS.
The exchange will continue to provide full depth-of-book market data from its two trading platforms - the revam
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit