John Hamlen, a former executive committee member of UK-based market data user group Ipug has resigned his position to form a rival market data association dubbed The Financial Industry Network (FINet).
Hamlen, former principal of real-time products at Barclays Global Investors and currently operations director at training consultancy Simply Business Skills, stepped down from his role as joint-chair of the technical special interest group (SIG) at Ipug's annual general meeting on July 21, and has
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming