Standard & Poor's Capital IQ division has rolled out improved back-end processes to enable more timely data collection, and added new functionality and an upgraded user interface to its data desktop platform, to make it quicker for users to access and incorporate data from Capital IQ into their trading decisions.
The vendor last month completed a new system for capturing company financial data, designed specifically for speed and to reduce the time taken to collect, process and make data availab
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership