Datacenter provider Telx is to create an additional 13,500 square feet of sellable cabinet space in its 350, East Cermak Road facility in Chicago, doubling its presence in the building, in response to demand for co-location and cross-connection services in the Chicago area. The vendor will also support power density of 300 watts per square foot in the new space.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act