Dubai-based emerging markets real-estate data vendor REIDIN has named Najam Kidwai and Ted Pretty to its board of directors, to help boost the company's business. Kidwai is a venture capital professional who serves as a board member and adviser to several technology companies, while Petty is group chief executive of Islamic investment bank Gulf Finance House, chairman of Fujitsu Australia, and a director of RP Data, an Australian real estate data vendor.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming