UK-based low-latency data and trading infrastructure vendor Algo Technologies is bolstering its European AlgoSpan network service - a joint venture developed in partnership with UK-based network service provider FibreSpan - by improving existing metropolitan area network links in London and establishing co-location presences and long-line connectivity to additional cities across continental Europe, officials say.
The enhanced London-based network links include a number of routes between datacent
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers