SunGard Global Trading, formerly data and trading systems vendor GL Trade, is broadening the reach of its GL Net global data and trading connectivity network by expanding access to emerging markets, both for sourcing real-time data from additional exchanges and for establishing network hubs to support order routing to those markets.
In particular, the vendor has seen the success of its existing network hubs in Mexico City and São Paolo, Brazil prompt demand for further connectivity across Latin
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership