New York-based agency broker Rosenblatt Securities is using NYSE Technologies SuperFeed ticker plant and suite of feed handlers, middleware and managed services to power the data products it offers to clients, such as pre- and post-trade transaction cost analysis tools populated with data from NYSE Euronext's global exchanges and other markets worldwide, and the Imbalance Tracker view of supply and demand for securities.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit