New York-based agency broker Abel Noser is rolling out a web-based version of its pre- and post-trade analytics tool for institutional investors after completing a six-month project to replicate the software online.
The firm began the migration around a month ago, and hopes to transition all clients during the third and fourth quarters of this year, says Peter Weiler, executive vice president of sales at Abel Noser.
The tool - comprising the Trade Compass pre-trade and Trade Zoom post-trade anal
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit