Fiber network provider Level 3 Communications has established connectivity to the BATS Exchange's pan-European multilateral trading facility, BATS Europe, giving its network clients low-latency access to data and trading on the venue, as well as low-latency execution capabilities between Europe and North America over the vendor's Tier 1 network backbone.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act