Dow Jones has named David Chivers vice president of Factiva products, a newly created role overseeing strategy, development and management of Factiva and The Wall Street Journal Professional Edition. Chivers was previously executive director of the WSJ.com website and new products for The Wall Street Journal Digital Network.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit