David Mark, former chief executive of the International Index Company - now part of UK-based vendor Markit's index business - has joined index provider MSCI in Frankfurt as executive director, with responsibility for expanding the vendor's business among asset owners and investment consultants in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg. Prior to founding IIC in 2001, Mark held senior roles at WM, State Street and Swiss American Securities. At MSCI, he reports to Jim Leggate, executive direc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act