Chicago-based trading and market data technology vendor Connamara Systems last week launched its RiskScope real-time risk engine. The new application allows traders to pinpoint risk in their trading strategies by aggregating positions held across multiple trading venues and calculating real-time profit and loss for those positions by integrating live market data across a range of asset classes, including equities, equity options, foreign exchange, futures, and options on futures.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II