Corporate actions analytics and calendars vendor Wall Street Horizon has made Dennis Slovak executive vice president of sales and marketing, reporting to managing director Barry Star. Slovak was previously senior vice president of sales and marketing at Dataview, prior to which he was vice president of sales and marketing at Market Guide, which was acquired by Multex and is now Thomson Reuters' fundamentals database.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit