Chicago-based data vendor Morningstar has hired Joost Schouten to a newly created role as head of European equity data. Schouten was most recently vice president of product management at data technology vendor Rimes Technologies, which he joined in 2005, and previously served in client services roles at Thomson Financial. In his new role, Schouten will be responsible for Morningstar's European company fundamentals and earnings estimates data products.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act