UK-based consultancy Euro Market Data has broadened the scope of its Exchange Guide application by covering more exchanges to support the consulting services delivered on the back of the product.
Exchange Guide was launched at the end of 2009 with the aim of compiling current and historic data policies from 20 of the world's top equities and derivatives exchange groups (IMD, Dec. 18, 2009).
Since then, the product has grown in scope to cover data policies from commodities exchanges, such as the
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank