UK-based network and datacenter service provider Colt has upgraded its European network links connecting London and Frankfurt, and Brussels and Paris, with more direct fiber paths that circumvent other metropolitan areas.
The new links are part of the vendor's FastNet Ultra service launched at the end of last year (IMD, Dec. 18, 2009), which is supported by digital optical switching technology from CA-based vendor Infinera.
"The entire network is under our control and uses Infinera technology en
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit