BATS Global Markets is planning identical versions of its current BATS Exchange equities data products to carry data from its second equities exchange, dubbed BATS Y-Exchange (BYX), to simplify connectivity for data recipients.
When BYX launches on Oct. 15, customers will be offered a choice of Level 2 PITCH feeds, including TCP and Multicast versions, and Level 1 TOP datafeeds, as well as a BYX Last Sale TCP feed and historical data products, including end-of-day PITCH and historical last sale
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit