The SIX Swiss Exchange has begun consulting with regulators and market participants to assess its proposed introduction of a new data license fee specifically targeted at multilateral trading facilities-but has delayed the introduction of this new policy until that consultation period is complete.
The new fee is aimed at MTFs that use the exchange's real-time data to support functions such as dark order book matching. Until now, operators of dark book trading services have used real-time data fr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit