Mizuho Securities has hired Dennis Mwansa in Japan as senior infrastructure manager, responsible for the bank’s trading infrastructure in Asia, including market data, low latency and exchange connectivity.
He joins from Royal Bank of Scotland, also in Japan, where he was regional head of trading infrastructure services, responsible for front-to-back-office infrastructure supporting market data, e-commerce and electronic trading platforms.
Before joining RBS in 2007, Mwansa held infrastruc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling