Data technology vendor B2N will this week launch a new application, dubbed MHLeaseProxy, which caches data from real-time feed services for more cost-effective ad hoc retrieval of data.
MHLeaseProxy is available as an add-on module to B2N’s existing MarketHub real-time data platform, and is already in use at an unnamed hedge fund in New York, which rolled out the technology earlier this month to support its data infrastructure and manage requests for data items from Bloomberg’s B-Pipe and B-Pod
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling