Fitch Solutions, the data and analytics vendor arm of credit ratings agency Fitch, has hired Joao Garcia as managing director of its Quantitative Analytics Group, responsible for Fitch Solutions' quantitative financial research and credit analytics. Garcia joins Fitch from Dexia, where he was most recently head credit quant in the bank's treasury and financial markets division. At Fitch, Garcia is based in London and reports to Fitch Solutions managing director Thomas Aubrey.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit