Derivatives valuations and analytics software vendor Numerix has opened an office in Sydney, Australia, headed by Jack Drewe, who joins the vendor as regional sales director responsible for Australia and New Zealand, reporting to Erdem Ozgul, vice president of the vendor's sales operations in South Asia. Drewe previously ran his own risk consultancy, prior to which he was a risk executive at RBC Capital Markets.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp