A survey published last week by French data user group Cossiom has highlighted concern among user firms who feel that the cost of real-time exchange data is too high and that exchanges are not sufficiently transparent in communicating terms and conditions governing usage of their data.
The survey polled 70 individual data managers representing more than 60 firms across Europe - including tier-one and tier-two banks as well as large asset managers - who addressed 22 different questions about real
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech