UK-based credit and derivatives data vendor Markit has expanded its global credit default swap pricing service with new snapshots during Asian market hours to appeal to a growing base of existing and potential clients in Japan, officials say.
Markit's CDS service was originally rolled out to provide end-of-day prices, though the vendor has since added four intra-day time snapshots - at 12:30pm GMT, 3:30pm GMT to provide a price at European market close, 4:30pm GMT to provide prices at UK market
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming