Sapient Global Markets, a provider of advisory, analytics and technology services, has hired Lawrence Hansen as vice president, responsible for business development and project delivery for Canadian investment banking and asset management clients. Hansen was previously director of product management for market data at Lime Brokerage in New York. At Sapient, he is based in Toronto, and reports to Chicago-based Josh Sutton, vice president of the vendor's asset management and investment banking div
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act