Real-time systems and latency monitoring software vendor ITRS is gearing up for a major expansion, despite losing two senior staff in the past two months.
Rajiv Bala Subramanian, formerly chief executive of ITRS's US business and most recently UK-based global director of business development responsible for partnership deals at the vendor, has joined business intelligence software provider InetSoft as chief strategy officer, while former Americas managing director Joanne Kinsella has joined tech
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won