Thomson Reuters has bolstered its content, solutions delivery and technology business lines with three senior hires in New York, Inside Market Data has learned.
Last month, Tim Baker joined the vendor as global head of content strategy for its Investment & Advisory division, focusing on setting the strategic direction of its content operations. He reports to Eric Frank, president of the division.
Baker was head of new business development at independent research provider Integrity Research Assoc
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp