The London Stock Exchange is pressing ahead with migrating data clients to upgraded 1-Gigabit-per-second network circuits, while continuing to investigate a network failure that interrupted trading and data distribution on its Turquoise multilateral trading facility last week, and prompted the exchange to delay migrating its main UK equity market to the MillenniumIT technology platform already used by Turquoise.
An LSE spokesperson says preliminary investigations suggest that the Turquoise netwo
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp